Last Updated: October 9, 2019
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Sites, fill out a form, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Use of the Sites
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Sites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of our Sites are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Sites. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, support and administrative messages, and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Sites;
- Detect, investigate and prevent illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Medeor and others;
- Personalize and improve the Sites; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Medeor or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Medeor and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Sites Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Medeor is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Information About You
You may request us to update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
If we send you commercial emails, you may opt out of receiving them from Medeor by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.